Merbella Studios Inc. is a multi-talented, husband and wife team,both with an extensive background in performing and in sales. Together they passionately create and share their view of “real life mermaids”. The duo creates completely custom, ultra realistic mermaid costumes out of high quality performance silicone products. Creating a life like look, feel and texture. As well as creating a unique line of one-of-a-kind Mermaid Tops, and Accessories.
We do take LIMITED tail orders. We only offer silicone tails as this time.
PERFORMANCE SILICONE TAIL:
This is our most “Realistic” tail. Made entirely of DragonSkin (platinum cure silicone) and is extremely durable and neutrally buoyant in the water.
Price: $2,600.00 USD (shipping not included)
- Tail is custom made to your provided measurements.
- Iincludes a competitor monofin built into the tail for excellent speed and ease in the water. We also another monofin option for a very “Flowy” look in the water.
- Basic tail includes your custom color design. *I do not charge extra for colors.
- Basic design does not include any “extra fins”. Additional pectoral/ankle/dorsal fins can be added to your tail for an additional charge.
- Molded siliocne fluke. Currently offering one fluke style.
- Raised rounded scales.
- The Silicone is very stretchy and durable. Tails generally weigh between 20-30lbs on land but are weightless in the water.
*All tails are painted with a custom paint we mix. Generally all very vibrant pearlescent/metallic colors for a very realistic shimmery look.
*All tails can be used in fresh, salt or chlorinated water.
All orders are placed by e-mail. All serious inquiries can email me at Merbellastudios@gmail.com for payment information. After payment is recieved we will take your measurements and continue to discuss your tail design.
We are only able to accept payment in full minus shipping cost. I ask for the shipping cost once you have received pictures of your completed tail. Each tail is different and this is the best way for me to give you the most accurate shipping cost.
I am willing to do custom sculptures (custom fluke or fins) for your tail for an additional charge.